|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||175 Glims|
Cherry Pie is one of the regular-sized desserts that you can make in Spiritfarer. True to its name, this dish requires one cherry and one bag of flour as ingredients.
What You Need
For this dish, you will need these things:
- The Improved Kitchen
- 1 Cherry
- 1 Flour (Any Type)
Following Atul’s questline until he gives you the “Big Stove” request will reward you with the Kitchen Improvement blueprint. This lets you cook dishes with two ingredients.
How To Get Cherries
First, you’ll want to go to Hikarishima Lighthouse in the Furogawa Region. Here you’ll find a Raccoon Inc. branch that sells cherry seeds for 1,200 Glims apiece.
Purchase as many seeds as you need.
Then plant these seeds in your Orchard and water until the trees grow and bear fruit.
Each harvest will yield a good number of cherries, and you can even speed up the process by playing the “Plantasia Fantastica” minigame.
How To Get Flour
Flour requires grain, and that means you’ll need to get seeds to grow your own grains here.
There are a few options you can choose from:
- Rice (70 Glims, Furogawa Shop)
- Wheat (100 Glims, Oxbury Shop)
- Corn (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
These seeds are then planted in the Field until they are ready.
From here, take them to the Windmill and follow a short minigame that goes like this:
- Add your grains in the Windmill’s mid-level compartment.
- Go to the top floor and interact with the square column. Then, align it with the small wheel to get it spinning.
- Depending on the speed of your ship or the wind resistance, the little wheel will go up and down. Adjust the square column accordingly to keep it spinning.
- Collect your flour from the bottom compartment of the windmill.
Note: If you’ve yet to build a Windmill on your ship, we have a complete guide on all the materials needed and how to use the building.
How To Make Cherry Pie
Take the ingredients over to your oven and confirm.
A timer will then pop up, and your dish will be ready once the countdown ends and smoke comes out of the kitchen.
Note that seeing plenty of smoke coming out of the oven means that your dish is already burnt, so remember to get it immediately.
You can then give Cherry Pie to any of these spirits and help boost their moods:
Alternatively, you can also earn Glims by selling Cherry Pies to Raccoon shops for 175 Glims each.