|Dish Type||Exotic Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||135 Glims|
Clam Cake is an exotic dish you can make in Spiritfarer. To cook this dish, you’ll need x1 clam and any type of flour you have in your inventory.
What You Need
Making Clam Cake requires three things:
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Clam
- 1 Flour (Any Kind)
If you don’t have the improved kitchen yet, you may follow Atul’s questline until you arrive at the “Big Stove” request. He will give you the blueprint to upgrade your kitchen at that point.
How To Get Clams
Clams are easy to get. Simply jump into the water and interact with any clams that are sticking to the hull of your ship.
If you can’t find any there, then sailing towards the Oxbury Region should yield better results.
Note: Do remember that reaching the Oxbury Region first requires the Rock Destroyer boat improvement.
Aside from that, you can also get clams and other shellfish from fishing generally anywhere in the ocean.
How To Get Flour
When it comes to making flour, you have three options: wheat, rice, or corn.
Here’s where to buy the seeds to grow each of them:
- Rice Seeds (70 Glims, Furogawa Shop)
- Wheat Seeds (100 Glims, Oxbury Shop)
- Corn Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
Note: A full list of seeds and where you can buy them are available in our Raccoon Shop inventory guide.
Then, plant the seeds in the Field until you can harvest them. Additionally, the “Plantasia Fantastica” music minigame will come handy in making your crops grow significantly faster.
Once they’re fully grown, take your harvested crops to the Windmill in order to make flour. Here’s how the process goes:
- Head to the mid-level and interact with the compartment to put your crops.
- Go to the top floor with the square column. Then, interact with it and move the window up and down until you see the little wheel spinning.
- Adjust the window accordingly to keep the wheel going. Sailing the ship will also help make the wheel spin.
- Collect your flour at the bottom once you’re done milling.
How To Cook Clam Cakes
Once you have all your ingredients, put them in the oven inside of your kitchen.
A timer will then pop up, and your dish will be ready when the timer finishes counting down. However, make sure you don’t leave the ingredients in there for too long, otherwise you’ll end up with a burned dish which wastes your ingredients.
You can feed Clam Cakes to these spirits:
Or you can earn 135 Glims apiece by selling this dish to any Raccoon Shop.