|Dish Type||Comfort Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||275 Glims|
Corn Bread is a regular-sized comfort food in Spiritfarer. To cook it you’ll need 1 piece of fat and corn flour, and you’ll also need the Kitchen upgrade to cook any dish with multiple ingredients.
What You Need
For this dish, you will need these requirements:
- The Improved Kitchen
- 1 Corn Flour
- 1 Fat (Any Type)
The kitchen improvement blueprint is automatically handed to you by Atul once you reach the “Big Stove” request. Improving the kitchen lets you make dishes with two ingredients.
Where To Get Corn Flour
You can purchase corn seeds from the Hummingberg Raccoon Shop for 50 Glims each, and these are planted in the Garden on your ship.
Once harvested, take the corn to your Windmill to start making flour. The minigame goes like this:
- Place corn in the windmill’s mid-level compartment
- Interact with the square column at the top floor and align it with the small wheel.
- Once the wheel starts spinning, adjust the column to keep it aligned.
- Take your corn flour from the bottom compartment of the Windmill.
Note: In case you want a quicker process, you can also make corn flour by grinding corn in the Crusher.
Where To Get Fat
For fat, you have two options to choose from:
- Olive Oil (Made from Olives)
- Sunflower Oil (Made from Sunflower Seeds)
The dish can be created by using any of these two ingredients, and you purchase the seeds to grow them in these locations:
- Olive Seeds (2,120 Glims, Edgeborough Shop)
- Sunflower Seeds (140 Glims, Nordweiler Shop)
These seeds are planted in your Garden and harvested once ready. Of course, playing the “Plantasia Fantastica” music minigame will help you skip the waiting process.
Afterward, take the plants to your Crusher to make fat. This is done by clicking a single button to crush all the items.
How To Make Corn Bread
Finally, take all of the ingredients and put them inside the improved kitchen. After confirming, a timer will appear, and your corn bread will be ready after the timer is finished counting down.
Just make sure you don’t leave the ingredients inside the oven for too long to avoid getting burnt food.
You can then give Corn Bread to these spirits:
Alternatively, each corn bread can also be sold to Raccoon Shops for 275 Glims.
- Corn Bread Recipe Guide for Spiritfarer