|Dish Type||Comfort Food|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||180 Glims|
Crab Cake is a type of comfort food you can make in Spiritfarer. To cook it, you’ll need snow crabs and flour.
What You Need
For Crab Cakes in Spiritfarer, here’s everything that you need to cook them:
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Snow Crab
- 1 Flour (Any Type)
To get the kitchen improvement blueprint, simply follow Atul’s questline until you reach the “Big Stove” request. The improvement allows you to cook dishes with two ingredients.
How To Get Snow Crabs
First, you’ll need the Icebreaker Ship Improvement from Albert’s Shipyard. In case you don’t already have it yet, our Boat Improvement guide will give you a more detailed breakdown of all the materials that you need.
After getting the upgrade, simply sail towards Hummingberg’s winter side and start fishing anywhere in its waters.
Just interact with your ship stern to start the fishing minigame:
- Once Stella casts her line, reel it in after the lure dips and you get a bite.
- Let go of reeling once the line becomes red, and start reeling again when it goes back to yellow.
- Keep repeating this process until you get your catch.
Generally, snow crabs are easier during nighttime. But these are somewhat more difficult to catch than other fish, so it may take some time either way.
How To Get Flour
Since flour requires grain, you’ll need to start by picking from any of the 3 options for grains in Spiritfarer:
- Rice Seeds (70 Glims, Furogawa Shop)
- Wheat Seeds (100 Glims, Oxbury Shop)
- Corn Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
Then plant your seeds in the Field and harvest once ready.
Afterward, take the fully-grown crops to the Windmill and follow a short minigame. Here’s how it works:
- Put your grains in the mid-level compartment of the building.
- Interact with the square-shaped column at the top floor. Align it with the small wheel to start the milling process.
- Depending on the wind, the small wheel will periodically go up or down. Once this happens, align the column accordingly.
- Take your flour from the windmill’s bottom compartment.
Note: We also have a full Windmill Guide that explains how it works and where to get the required materials to build it.
How To Cook Crab Cakes
Take these ingredients to your kitchen oven and confirm the UI box. The cooking process will then start, and a timer will appear over the stove.
Your Crab Cake will be ready after the timer finishes.
Of course, any dish left inside the oven for too long will become inedible and burnt. So keep this in mind and keep an eye on the clock!
Once cooked, you can give Crab Cakes to these spirits:
Or you can also sell Crab Cakes to Raccoon Shop locations for 180 Glims each.
- Crab Cake Recipe Guide for Spiritfarer