|Dish type||Pub Food|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||285 Glims|
Fish Sticks are one of the pub foods you can make in Spiritfarer. The recipe quires any fish and any kind of fat as ingredients.
What You Need
In order to make this dish, you will need:
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Fish (Any Kind)
- 1 Fat (Any Kind)
Note that you can only get the blueprint for the Kitchen Improvement via Atul’s “Big Stove” request. Getting this upgrade will let you make dishes with more than one ingredient.
Where To Get Fish
Fish are caught via the fishing minigame. Here’s how it works:
- Sit at the back of your ship and Stella will automatically cast a line.
- Once your lure gets a bite, hold the interact button to start reeling in the fish.
- Make sure to let go of reeling momentarily once the line turns red to stop it from breaking.
- Alternate between reeling in and letting go until you catch the fish.
Luckily, there are plenty of fishes that are easy to catch, and you can use any kind to make the dish.
For starters, the waters around the Hummingberg region have plenty of easy-to-catch fish.
Where To Get Fat
As an ingredient, you can choose from two kinds of fat to make:
- Olive Oil (Made from Olives)
- Sunflower Oil (Made from Sunflowers)
You can use any of these two fats, and the seeds for them can be purchased from these locations:
- Olive Seeds (2,120 Glims, Edgeborough Shop)
- Sunflower Seeds (140 Glims, Nordweiler Shop)
Grow these seeds in your Garden and harvest when ready. Also make sure you regularly water the plants, or skip the waiting process entirely by playing the “Plantasia Fantastica” minigame.
Once you harvest your final crops, take them to the Crusher to make fat. This process is very straightforward: you only need to press a single button to grind the items into fats.
Note: In case you don’t have the Crusher yet, our full guide for this building will teach you everything you need to know, including a step-by-step tutorial.
How To Cook Fish Sticks
Take your fat and fish ingredients to the kitchen oven to start cooking.
Once you choose your ingredients, a timer will appear near the top of the screen, and your dish will be ready once the timer is up. Once cooked (indicated by smoke coming out of the oven), you will need to take your food out to stop it from burning.
Fish Sticks can be served to these spirits:
- Bruce & Mickey
Alternatively, you can also sell Fish Sticks to Raccoon Shops for 285 Glims each.
- Fish Sticks Recipe Guide for Spiritfarer