|Dish type||Old-Fashioned Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||150 Glims|
Fisherman’s Pie is an old-fashioned dish you can cook in Spiritfarer. It’s made from any kind of fish and flour.
What You Need
For Fisherman’s Pie, you will need:
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Fish (Any Kind)
- 1 Flour (Any Kind)
The blueprint needed to improve your kitchen is automatically acquired after finishing Atul’s “Big Stove” request.
Where To Get Fish
To get fish, you’ll have to catch them via the fishing minigame. Just sit at your ship’s stern to start the minigame.
And here’s a brief overview of how it works:
- Once Stella casts her line, wait for a fish to bite. Your lure will dip in the water to indicate this.
- Reel in your catch by holding the interact button.
- Let go of the line when it turns red to stop it from breaking. Then, reel again once it turns back to yellow.
- Repeat this process until you get the fish.
For Fisherman’s Pie, you can use any kind of fish you end up catching.
Where To Get Flour
For flour, start by choosing which grain you want to use (Rice, Wheat, or Corn).
You can pick from any of the shops in these locations to buy the seeds for whichever grain you want:
- Rice Seeds (70 Glims, Furogawa Shop)
- Wheat Seeds (100 Glims, Oxbury Shop)
- Corn Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
Plant the seeds in your Field and harvest the crops when ready. Then take them to the Windmill in order to make flour.
The process of using the Windmill goes like this:
- Input your crops in the mid-level compartment. You can put up to five pieces.
- Go to the top floor and interact with the square column to line it up with the small wheel and get it spinning.
- Continue adjusting the square column to keep the small wheel spinning.
- Collect your flour from the bottom-level compartment.
How To Make Fisherman’s Pie
Once you have all your ingredients, go to your kitchen and put them into the oven. Then simply wait for the timer to finish counting down to get your new dish.
Note: Getting the cooked dish immediately after the timer expires is crucial, as this will stop it from getting overcooked and burnt.
Fisherman’s Pie can be served to the following spirits:
Or you can also sell this dish to Raccoon branches for 150 Glims.