|Dish Type||Comfort Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||335 Glims|
Focaccia is a comfort dish in Spiritfarer that uses fat and wheat flour as ingredients. This recipe also requires the upgraded Kitchen, since you’ll be using more than one ingredient in this dish.
What You Need
To cook Focaccia you just need three things:
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Wheat Flour
- 1 Fat (Any Type)
You can get the improved kitchen blueprint from Atul’s “Big Stove” request. This lets you cook dishes with two ingredients.
Where To Get Wheat Flour
Start by heading to Albert’s Shipyard to purchase the Rock Destroyer Boat Improvement in case you don’t have it yet. Check out our boat upgrades guide for an in-depth look at all of the required materials for this improvement.
With the upgrade in place, sail towards the island of Oxbury and visit the Raccoon Shop to buy Wheat Seeds. These are sold for 100 Glims each, and will be planted in the Garden until you can harvest them.
After harvesting the wheat, take them to your Windmill to make flour.
The Windmill minigame goes like this:
- Place your wheat in the mid-level compartment right beside the door.
- Interact with the square column at the top and align it with the small wheel beside it.
- Align the column with the small wheel accordingly once it starts spinning.
- Make sure the ship is sailing as well, as wind intensity affects windmill speed.
- Get your flour from the windmill’s bottom compartment.
Where To Get Fat
When making fat, you can choose from two options:
- Olive Oil (Made from Olives)
- Sunflower Oil (Made from Sunflowers)
You can buy the seeds to grow each of those plants from different shops in the game:
- Olive Seeds (2,120 Glims, Edgeborough Shop)
- Sunflower Seeds (140 Glims, Nordweiler Shop)
Once you have your seeds, you can plant them in your Garden. As with all crops, regularly watering until you can harvest them is important, or you can just play the “Plantasia Fantastica” minigame to skip the whole waiting process.
After harvesting the plants, take them to the Crusher to make fat. This is a straightforward process, as you only press a single button until either sunflower or olive oil comes out.
Take your wheat flour and choice of fat to the kitchen oven to start cooking.
A timer that indicates how long you need to wait will pop up, and the Focaccia will be ready right after the timer ends. Just remember that the oven burns any dish that’s left inside it for too long.
Once cooked, you can give your Focaccia to these spirits:
Alternatively, this dish can be sold to Raccoon Shops for 335 Glims each.