|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||80 Glims|
Grain Salad is one of the salads that you can make in Spiritfarer. The recipe requires any kind of grain, and either a mushroom or any type of veggie.
What You Need
Here’s what you need to make this healthy salad dish:
- Improved Kitchen
- Grain (Any Type)
- Mushroom or Veggie (Any Type)
The blueprint for the improved kitchen is automatically given to you by Atul. Simply follow his storyline until he gives you the “Big Stove” request.
How To Get Grains
There are three types of grains that you can plant and harvest for the purpose of cooking.
Here’s a list of each grain seed and where you can buy them:
- Corn Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
- Rice Seeds (70 Glims, Furogawa Shop)
- Wheat Seeds (100 Glims, Oxbury Shop)
Just plant the seeds you have picked in the Field until you can harvest them. If you wish, playing the “Plantasia Fantastica” minigame will also help any crop grow faster.
How To Get Mushrooms
While Mushrooms can be bought from Raccoon shops, there are also locations where you can easily just pick them up. You can find them here:
- 1 Mushroom at Gurenu Fields
- 2 Mushrooms at Iwashima Countryside
- 1 Mushroom at Resuteno Meadows
How To Get Veggies (Optional)
If you prefer vegetables over mushrooms, you also have plenty of options.
Here’s a list of every type of vegetable you can buy, along with the shop where you can buy their seeds.
- Carrots (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
- Leeks (90 Glims, Furogawa Shop)
- Potatoes (110 Glims, Oxbury Shop)
- Turnips (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
- Garlic (180 Glims, Greymist Peaks Shop)
- Olives (2,120 Glims, Edgeborough Lane Shop)
- Onions (250 Glims, Greymist Peaks Shop)
- Tomatoes (200 Glims, Greymist Peaks Shop)
- Cabbages (90 Glims, Loneberg Shop)
- Celery (150 Glims, Nordweiler Shop)
- Lettuce (35 Glims, Hikarishima Lighthouse Shop)
As with all seeds, simply plant these in your Garden or Field until you can harvest them.
Of course, playing the “Plantasia Fantastica” minigame also helps here to speed up the growing process.
How To Cook Grain Salad
Once you have your ingredients, head into your improved kitchen and put the ingredients into the oven (your choice of grain, and either a mushroom or a veggie).
Once the cooking starts, all you need to do is wait for the timer to run out. Note that different dishes have different cooking times, and it’s possible to burn your food if you leave it in for too long.
Once ready, Grain Salad can be fed to these spirits:
Or your Grain Salad can also be sold to Raccoon shops for 80 Glims each.