|Dish type||Healthy Dish|
|Ingredients||Root Veggie or Savory Veggie|
|Where to Make||Kitchen|
|Selling Price||75 Glims|
Grilled Veggie is one of the dishes you can cook in Spiritfarer. Considered a healthy dish, it requires just one ingredient: either a root veggie or a savory veggie.
What You Need
Here’s what you need for this dish:
- The Kitchen
- Root Veggie or Savory Veggie
The kitchen is an early-game building, so you should already have one by the time you’d be trying to make this recipe.
As for the vegetable ingredient, you can pick from any of the seeds sold at these shops:
- Root Veggies
- Carrot Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg shop)
- Leek Seeds (90 Glims, Furogawa shop)
- Potato Seeds (110 Glims, Oxbury shop)
- Turnip Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg shop)
- Savory Veggies
- Garlic Seeds (180 Glims, Greymist Peaks shop)
- Olive Seeds (2,120 Glims, Edgeborough Lane shop)
- Onion Seeds (250 Glims, Greymist Peaks shop)
- Tomato Seeds (200 Glims, Greymist Peaks shop)
If you wanna fast forward this process, the easiest seeds to purchase are the carrot seeds and turnip seeds, as the shop where they’re sold requires no ship upgrade to reach.
Note: A full list of all vegetable seeds and where to buy them can be found in our full Raccoon Shop guide.
After getting the seeds you want, go ahead and plant them in your Garden or Field and wait for them to grow. Watering your plants regularly or playing “Plantasia Fantastica” (included in the links above) will help them grow faster.
How To Cook Grilled Veggies
Once the veggies are harvested, go ahead and put them in the kitchen oven.
Then a timer will appear, and you’ll simply wait for the timer to run out. Your Grilled Veggies will then be ready to eat. This shouldn’t take long, so keep an eye on the timer. Leaving this dish in the kitchen for long will lead to burnt food.
Once cooked, this dish can be fed to:
You can also sell this dish at any Raccoon Shop Inc. branch for 75 Glims.
- Grilled Veggie Recipe Guide for Spiritfarer