|Dish Type||Old-Fashioned Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||270 Glims|
Maple Salmon is an old-fashioned dish you can cook in Spiritfarer. The recipe combines maple syrup with any of the three types of salmon available in the game.
What You Need
To make this dish, you will need three things:
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Maple Syrup
- 1 Salmon (Any Kind)
You can easily get the blueprint for the improved kitchen via Atul’s “Big Stove” request, allowing you to make dishes with two ingredients.
Where To Get Maple Syrup
The only place to get Maple Syrup in the game is as a reward from Francis’ “Sugar Shack’s Delight” errand.
It’s a repeatable fetch quest that refreshes after 1 in-game day. This errand requires you to get the following items:
|Requirement||Where to Get|
|1 Sole||A fish caught in the Hummingberg, Furogawa, and Crow’s End region during Dawn and Midnight.|
|1 Squid||Caught in the Hummingberg and Furogawa Region at any time and any weather.|
|1 Sockeye Salmon||Caught in the Crow’s End region during noon or midnight.|
This errand gives you 1000 Glims and 2 units of Maple Syrup as a reward.
Where To Get Salmon
There are three types of salmon that can be caught and used in this dish. Here’s where you can fish for all of them:
- King Salmon (Oxbury Region, clear weather)
- Sockeye Salmon (Crow’s End, during noon or midnight)
- Blue Salmon (Nordweiler Region, any weather)
All of these can be caught via the fishing minigame. Here’s how to play it:
- Sit at the back of your ship and Stella will automatically throw a line in the water.
- Once the lure catches a bite, start holding the interact button to reel it in.
- Once the fishing line turns red, let go of the line until it goes back to yellow to start reeling again.
- Alternate between reeling in and letting go until you catch the fish.
Note: Salmon are one of the trickier fishes to catch in the game, so make sure you’re patient with reeling in and letting go.
How To Cook Maple Salmon
After getting the two ingredients, take them to the kitchen oven to start cooking (you can cook up to 5 at once).
A timer will appear, and your Maple Salmon will be ready once the timer finishes counting down. Remember to get your dish out immediately to avoid getting burnt food.
Being an old-fashioned dish, you can give Maple Salmon to these spirits:
Alternatively, you can sell Maple Salmon to Raccoon Shops for 270 Glims each.