|Dish Type||Old-Fashioned Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||400 Glims|
Meat Pie is a type of old-fashioned dish in Spiritfarer. Its ingredients include meat and wheat flour.
What You Need
- The Improved Kitchen
- 1 Piece of Meat (Any Type)
- 1 Bag of Wheat Flour
You can easily get the blueprint for the Kitchen Improvement via Atul’s “Big Stove” request. Getting this upgrade allows you to cook with two ingredients at a time.
Where To Get Meat
You can pick from three kinds of meat in the game, and all of them can be used to make this dish.
Here’s a list of all three meats and the shops where you can buy them:
- Beef (Oxbury Shop, 250 Glims)
- Chicken (Nordweiler Shop, 100 Glims)
- Pork (Furogawa Shop, 150 Glims)
If you’re looking for the quickest route, go for the Pork in Furogawa, since the island itself can be reached without any prior ship improvements.
Where To Get Wheat Flour
Before you can get wheat seeds to make flour, you’ll need to have the Rock Destroyer Boat Improvement. This can be bought from Albert’s Shipyard, and we have a full detailed list of all the required materials for every boat improvement in the game.
After getting that upgrade, head east towards the island of Oxbury.
You should find a Raccoon Shop selling wheat seeds for 100 Glims apiece.
Plant these seeds in your Field and harvest once ready. Then take your harvested wheat to the Windmill for milling.
Here’s a quick guide to how the Windmill works:
- Place your wheat grains in the mid-level compartment.
- Align the square-shaped column at the top floor with the small wheel to get it spinning. The more wind there is, the faster the wheel will spin.
- Adjust the same column accordingly as the small wheel goes up and down, depending on wind speed.
- Once all grains are milled, you will be taken off the column and you can collect your flour at the bottom compartment.
Note: For players that haven’t built the Windmill yet, we have a full guide on all the required materials and where to get them.
How To Make Meat Pie
Take your ingredients to the kitchen oven to start.
After confirming how many of each ingredient you want to use, a timer will pop up to indicate how long the cooking time is. Once time timer finishes, interact with the oven again to get your dish.
But make sure you don’t take too long past the timer, or else the food will get burnt.
Once cooked, you can give Meat Pie to these spirits:
Besides feeding to spirits, you can also sell this dish to Raccoon shop locations for 400 Glims.
- Meat Pie Recipe Guide for Spiritfarer