|Dish Type||Old-Fashioned Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||340 Glims|
Meat Stew is an old-fashioned dish in Spiritfarer. Its ingredients include meat and either mushrooms or veggies.
What You Need
For this old-fashioned dish, you will need three things:
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Meat (Any Type)
- 1 Mushroom or Veggie (Any Type)
All of your current kitchen buildings (if you built more than one) can be easily improved via the blueprint you get from Atul’s “Big Stove” request. The upgrade applies to all and any future kitchens you may build.
Where To Get Meat
There are three kinds of meat available in the game, and all of them can be used in this dish.
Meat ingredients are exclusively sold at the following shops:
- Beef (Oxbury Shop, 250 Glims)
- Chicken (Nordweiler Shop, 100 Glims)
- Pork (Furogawa Shop, 150 Glims)
Out of all three, purchasing Pork from Furogawa is the quickest route, as the island itself doesn’t need any boat improvements to reach.
On the other hand, the shop in Oxbury sells all three kinds of meat.
Where To Get Mushrooms
Unlike seeds that need to get planted, mushrooms can be easily picked from the ground in various spots. Here are all the mushroom locations in Spiritfarer:
- 1 Mushroom at Gurenu Fields
- 2 Mushrooms at Iwashima Countryside
- 1 Mushroom at Resuteno Meadows
Mushrooms also refresh whenever you leave the island. So if you need more just leave the area & return back to have them re-spawn.
Where To Get Veggies (Optional)
In case you want to use veggies for this recipe instead, you can buy them as seeds from Raccoon Shops and plant them in the Garden as crops. This requires regular watering, or you can play the “Plantasia Fantastica” music minigame to make them grow faster.
Here’s where you can purchase each of the seeds for every type of veggie:
- Root Veggies
- Carrot Seed (50 Glims, Hummingberg shop)
- Leek Seed (90 Glims, Furogawa shop)
- Potato Seed (110 Glims, Oxbury shop)
- Turnip Seed (50 Glims, Hummingberg shop)
- Savory Veggies
- Garlic Seed (180 Glims, Greymist Peaks shop)
- Olive Seed (2,120 Glims, Edgeborough Lane shop)
- Onion Seed (250 Glims, Greymist Peaks shop)
- Tomato Seed (200 Glims, Greymist Peaks shop)
- Leaf Veggies
- Cabbage Seed (90 Glims, Loneberg shop)
- Celery Seed (150 Glims, Nordweiler shop)
- Lettuce Seed (35 Glims, Hikarishima Lighthouse shop)
Note: Out of all these veggies, the easiest ones to get are carrot and turnip seeds, since the Hummingberg island shop where you can buy the seeds can be accessed with no ship upgrades.
How To Cook Meat Stew
Take your meat and mushroom/veggie of choice to the kitchen oven to start cooking.
Once you enter your ingredients, a timer will appear over the stove. Once the timer finishes counting down, interact with the oven again to take out your dish.
Note: Cooked dishes left in the oven for too long will end up getting burned.
When cooked, you can also serve Meat Stew to these spirits:
If you need some quick money, you can also sell this dish to Raccoon Shops for 340 Glims.