|Dish Type||Exotic Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||120 Glims|
Southern Boil is an exotic dish that you can make in Spiritfarer. It requires any type of grain and any kind of crustacean to make.
What You Need
Here are all of the things that you need to have to make this dish:
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Crustacean (Any Kind)
- 1 Grain (Any Kind
The kitchen improvement blueprint is automatically given to you by Atul during his “Big Stove” request. Simply follow his storyline until this specific request is given.
How To Get Crustaceans
Crustaceans in this game are obtained from fishing. Simply sit at the back of your ship to start the fishing minigame.
Here’s a quick guide:
- Once Stella casts her line, wait for a fish bite indication.
- After the lure dips in the water, start reeling in the catch by holding the interact button.
- While reeling, the line will slowly change from yellow to red. Red means let go (the line will break), while yellow means start reeling again.
- Alternate between letting go and reeling in until you finally get your catch.
As for your options with crustaceans, there are several you can catch:
- Bay Shrimp
- Black Tiger Shrimp
- Snow Crab
Out of all these, the easiest to catch is the Bay Shrimp, found in the waters of the Furogawa region.
How To Get Grain
You also have a few choices for grains too.
The seeds used to grow grains (Corn, Rice, and Wheat) are readily available from the Raccoon shops in these islands:
- Corn Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
- Rice Seeds (70 Glims, Furogawa Shop)
- Wheat Seeds (100 Glims, Oxbury Shop)
Once you have your pick of seeds, just plant them in the Field until they can be harvested. If you wish, playing the “Plantasia Fantastica” music minigame will cut down your waiting time.
How To Cook Southern Boil
Go to your kitchen and put in your choice of crustacean and fish into the oven. A timer will then appear to indicate how long you have to wait for the recipe to cook, and your dish will be ready right after the timer expires.
Just make sure you don’t leave the dish inside for too long to stop it from getting burnt.
Additionally, the type of crustacean and its size will determine how many servings of Southern Boil you’ll end up making.
Once cooked, Southern Boil can be served to:
Southern Boil can also be sold for 120 Glims at any Raccoon shop locations.
- Southern Boil Recipe Guide for Spiritfarer