|Dish Type||Old-Fashioned Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||185 Glims|
Veggie-Pot Pie is an old-fashioned dish you can make in Spiritfarer. It’s the spirit Alice’s favorite food, and to cook it you’ll need 1 bag of flour and then either a Mushroom or a Veggie.
What You Need
This is what you need for Veggie-Pot Pie:
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Mushroom (or Veggie)
- 1 Flour (Any Type)
You can get your kitchen improved via the blueprint that Atul will give during his “Big Stove” request.
How To Get Mushrooms
Mushrooms can be found at the following locations. Just interact with one on the ground and you’ll pick it up.
- 1 Mushroom at Gurenu Fields
- 2 Mushrooms at Iwashima Countryside
- 1 Mushroom at Resuteno Meadows
You can also keep going back to these locations to replenish the mushroom stock in your inventory, since they do respawn.
Alternatively, you can also use veggies for this dish.
However, growing veggies includes buying seeds and planting them, which might take more work.
How To Get Flour
For flour, you’ll need to choose from grain seeds that you can purchase from stores on these islands:
- Rice Seeds (70 Glims, Furogawa Shop)
- Wheat Seeds (100 Glims, Oxbury Shop)
- Corn Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
Plant these seeds in the Field and harvest once they’re ready.
The Crusher only requires pressing the same button until the items come out, but the Windmill is more complicated. Here’s how to use the windmill:
- Head inside and place your crops in the mid-level compartment.
- Interact with the square-shaped column at the top floor to make the small wheel spin.
- As the small wheel spins, adjust the column either up and down to keep it aligned.
- Once done, take your flour from the windmill’s bottom compartment.
How To Cook Veggie-Pot Pie
Take your flour and mushroom or veggie to the kitchen to start cooking.
After confirming, a timer will pop up, and you will need to wait until the countdown is finished to then take your food out. Just make sure you don’t leave it in the oven for too long to avoid getting burnt food.
Veggie-Pot Pie can be served to any of these spirits:
- Alice (Favorite Food)
Since Veggie-Pot Pie is Alice’s favorite food, giving it to her will immediately boost her mood. This leads to perks where she can help around the ship, like shopping for ingredients and picking fruit in the Orchard for you.