|Dish Type||Exotic Soup Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||420 Glims|
Wonton Soup is an exotic soup dish in Spiritfarer. To make it, you will need to use rice flour and any type of meat in the upgraded kitchen.
What You Need
For this dish, you will need a few things:
- The Improved Kitchen
- 1 Bag of Rice Flour
- 1 Meat (Any Type)
You can easily improve your kitchen on your boat, which allows you to make dishes with two ingredients. Once you reach Atul’s “Big Stove” request, you will automatically get the blueprint for the kitchen improvement.
Where To Get Rice Flour
For this you’ll need to grow some Rice in your Field, then turn it into flour.
To get started, sail towards the island of Furogawa. Once there, head towards the middle of the small town to find a Raccoon Shop. Here you can purchase rice seeds for 70 Glims each.
Plant these seeds in your Field and water regularly until you can harvest the crops. Alternatively, you can use the “Plantasia Fantastica” minigame to help speed up plant growth.
After harvesting the rice, take them to the Windmill to make flour.
Here’s a quick overview of how the minigame works:
- Go to the Windmill’s mid-level and input the rice inside the compartment.
- Head up another floor and interact with the square column so that it’s aligned with the small wheel. This will help it spin and start milling.
- Once it’s spinning, the wheel will go up or down depending on wind speed. Adjust the column accordingly.
- Once all rice is milled, take the flour from the bottom compartment of the Windmill.
Where To Get Meat
There are three kinds of meat in Spiritfarer, and you can make Wonton Soup using any of them.
Here’s where you can buy each type of meat from:
- Beef (Oxbury Shop, 250 Glims)
- Chicken (Nordweiler Shop, 100 Glims)
- Pork (Furogawa Shop, 150 Glims)
Note: If you go to Furogawa, you can easily buy both the rice seeds and pork for this dish at the same time.
Cooking Wonton Soup
Take your rice flour and choice of meat to the kitchen oven.
You can put in up to 5 of each ingredient, and then a timer will pop up after you confirm.
How long you need to wait depends on the type of dish, and the dish will be ready right after the timer ends. Remember that once it’s ready, any dish will can end up burned if you leave it inside the oven for too long.
You can serve Wonton Soup to any of these spirits:
Or you can also sell this dish to nearby Raccoon Shops for 420 Glims.