|Release Patch||3.1 (Heavensward)|
|Item Needed||Wyvern Horn|
|Acquisition||Trade six Clan Mark Logs with Bertana in Idyllshire (X:5.9 Y:5.2)|
You can unlock the Wyvern mount by trading six Clan Mark Logs with Bertana in Idyllshire (X:5.9 Y:5.2). Each Clan Mark Log costs 500 Centurio Seals, which you can acquire by killing Hunt Marks from the A Realm Reborn base game (ARR), and the Heavensward (HW) and Stormblood (SB) expansions.
Acquiring Centurio Seals
Centurio Seals can primarily be acquired by killing Hunt Marks in ARR, HW, and SB zones. Heavensward and Stormblood marks give the most seals, although you can also get some from A Realm Reborn A and S Ranks for half the amount.
But first, you need to unlock the following Hunt quest chains to be able to receive Centurio Seals from the three games:
- A Realm Reborn: Complete the Level 50 quest chain from one of the three starting areas in the base game:
- “Let the Hunt Begin (Maelstrom)” from Trachraet in Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks (X:12.7, Y:12.8).
- “Let the Hunt Begin (Twin Adder)” from Scarlet in New Gridania (X:9.9, Y:11.4).
- “Let the Hunt Begin (Immortal Flames)” from Mimio Mio in Ul’dah – Steps of Nald (X:8.6, Y:9.4).
- Heavensward: Complete the Level 53 quest chain from Aytienne in Foundation (X:12.9, Y:11.8), starting with “Let the Clan Hunt Begin.”
- Stormblood: Complete the Level 61 quest chain from Estrild in Kugane (X:10.3, Y:10.2), starting with “One-star Veteran Clan Hunt”
Once you’ve unlocked The Hunt, you can start killing the Hunt Marks for Centurio Seals. There are several types of hunt marks that you need to know:
|Type||Centurio Seals (Full Credit)||Frequency|
|Level 1||15 seals (HW and SB only)||Daily|
|Level 2||20 seals (HW and SB only)||Daily|
|Level 3||75 seals (HW and SB only)||Daily|
|Elite (B Rank)||100 seals (HW and SB only)||Weekly|
|A Rank||40 seals (20 for ARR)||Automatically spawns every 4 to 6 Hours after last kill|
|S Rank||100 Seals (50 for ARR)||Can be manually spawned every 84 to 132 Hours after last kill (or 50 to 80 hours after maintenance)|
Level 1-3 and Elite Marks for HW and SB can be undertaken from their respective Clan Hunt Boards in Foundation (X:12.7, Y:11.6), Rhalgr’s Reach (X:13.1, Y:11.6), and Kugane (X:10.6, Y:10.3).
You can also join hunt-oriented linkshells to get pinged about any S Rank spawns for the three games.
Remember to do your daily and weekly Clan Hunts while spawning and killing the A and S ranks and you’ll easily rack up those seals.
Then, you can trade those seals in with one of these three NPCs for the Clan Mark Logs:
- Ardolain in Foundation (X:13.0, Y:11.8) – Exchange Centurio Seals (Advanced) tab
- Billebaut in Rhalgr’s Reach (X:13.1, Y:11.7) – Centurio Seal Exchange II tab
- Satsuya in Kugane (X:10.4, Y:10.2) – Centurio Seal Exchange II tab
Once you’ve collected six logs, trade them with Bertana in Idyllshire (X:5.9 Y:5.2) through the Uncanny Knickknacks tab for the Wyvern Horn. Take a look at our gallery below if you’re interested in seeing how the mount looks in-game.