|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||150 Glims|
Berry Pie is a kind of small-sized dessert you can make in Spiritfarer. You’ll originally get this recipe via the Feedroama Delivery Package #1 quest you find in Hummingberg.
What You Need
Here’s what you need to make this dessert:
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Berry (Any Type)
- 1 Flour (Any Type)
The improved kitchen blueprint is automatically acquired from the “Big Stove” request that’s given by the spirit Atul.
How To Get Berries
Luckily, berries are the easiest type of fruit to get in this game. Here’s where you can find all of them to forage:
- 1 Strawberry Bush at Iwashima Countryside
- 1 Strawberry Bush at Resuteno Meadows
- 2 Raspberry Bushes at Barkensheim Creek (where you find Atul)
- 2 Raspberry Bushes at Greenhalten Bay
Simply interact with any of the bushes that you find to get the berries.
How To Get Flour
To make flour, pick from any of the available grains you can use and then put them in the Windmill.
You can purchase grain seeds from these locations:
- Rice Seeds (70 Glims, Furogawa Shop)
- Wheat Seeds (100 Glims, Oxbury Shop)
- Corn Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
Plant your seeds in the Field until you can harvest the grown crops. If you wish, you can speed up this process by playing “Plantasia Fantastica,” which you can find detailed in the Field guide.
Then take your harvested crops to the Windmill, where you need to complete this minigame:
- Interact with the mid-level compartment to input your crops.
- Go to the square column at the top and adjust the small window until the small wheel starts to spin.
- As the small wheel goes up and down (depending on the wind), adjust the window accordingly to match it.
- Collect your flour at the bottom floor of the building.
How To Make Berry Pie
Go to your kitchen and input both the flour and the berries into the kitchen oven (you can put up to five of each).
You’ll then see a timer pop up, and your berry pie will then be ready after the countdown timer is completed.
Do note that dishes that are left inside the oven longer can be overcooked and burned.
Once finished, you can serve Berry Pie to:
If you wish, you can also sell this dish to Raccoon Inc. branches for 150 Glims.