|Dish Type||Salad Dish|
|Where to Make||Improved Kitchen|
|Selling Price||310 Glims|
Egg Salad is an easy-to-make salad dish in Spiritfarer. Its ingredients include just one egg and either one type of veggie or a mushroom.
What You Need
- Improved Kitchen
- 1 Egg
- 1 Mushroom or Veggie (Any Kind)
In order to get your kitchen improved and cook dishes with two ingredients, follow Atul’s storyline until you reach the “Big Stove” request. Here, he’ll give you the blueprint for the improvement.
Where To Get Eggs
There are two ways to get eggs in this game:
- Buying them directly from the Raccoon Shop in Oxbury
- Getting them from Chicken Coops
For the first one, visit Albert’s Shipyard and purchase the Rock Destroyer Improvement. For a detailed breakdown of the list of requirements for this upgrade, head to our Boat Improvement Guide.
Once you have the upgrade, sail towards the island of Oxbury to purchase eggs from the Raccoon Shop there. Each one will cost you 440 Glims.
Building the Chicken Coop for More Eggs
The egg you purchase can then be used for cooking the Egg Salad dish.
However, since the eggs that are sold at the Raccoon Shop are expensive and don’t refresh all that often, hatching an egg for more eggs is the better option.
For this, start by unlocking the Expert Blueprint Station in Albert’s Shipyard. You can check our Blueprint Station guide for a detailed walkthrough of all the items you need for this upgrade.
After getting the upgrade, you’ll find the Chicken Coop unlocked in your Blueprint Station, and you can build it via our Chicken Coop Guide.
Once the Chicken Coop is built, put any eggs you have inside the incubator and place some seeds on the Feeder outside. The eggs will hatch into a chick after a couple of in-game days, and that chick will grow into an egg-laying chicken as long as you feed it.
Eggs that are laid by your chickens can be retrieved from the compartment beside the incubator.
While you can house up to six eggs inside the incubator, you can only hatch one at a time.
Where To Get Mushrooms
For mushrooms, simply pick them on the ground from these locations:
- 1 Mushroom at Gurenu Fields
- 2 Mushrooms at Iwashima Countryside
- 1 Mushroom at Resuteno Meadows
Mushrooms on the island get refreshed whenever you leave the island.
Where To Get Veggies (Optional)
If you prefer using a veggie instead of mushrooms for this dish, here are all the seeds and where you can purchase them from:
- Root Veggies
- Carrot Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg shop)
- Leek Seeds (90 Glims, Furogawa shop)
- Potato Seeds (110 Glims, Oxbury shop)
- Turnip Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg shop)
- Savory Veggies
- Garlic Seeds (180 Glims, Greymist Peaks shop)
- Olive Seeds (2,120 Glims, Edgeborough Lane shop)
- Onion Seeds (250 Glims, Greymist Peaks shop)
- Tomato Seeds (200 Glims, Greymist Peaks shop)
- Leaf Veggies
- Cabbage Seeds (90 Glims, Loneberg shop)
- Celery Seeds (150 Glims, Nordweiler shop)
- Lettuce Seeds (35 Glims, Hikarishima Lighthouse shop)
How To Cook Egg Salad
Take all the ingredients to the kitchen oven to start cooking.
Once you put in the ingredients, a timer will appear at the top, and this will indicate how long the waiting time is until the dish is ready.
Remember to not leave any dish in the oven for too long, as it may end up becoming inedible burnt food.
Once cooked, you can give Egg Salad to these spirits:
If you wish, you can also sell Egg Salad to Raccoon Shops for 310 Glims.
- Egg Salad Recipe Guide for Spiritfarer