The Telecommunicator is a handy furniture item that allows you to summon the airship. It can be bought from the Sincerity General Store after unlocking the “Blossom’s Furniture” order. Once purchased, it can be placed anywhere you like.
And it will function as the fast travel option you are given at both the Selphia Airship and at any of the save points.
How To Get the Telecommunicator
The Telecommunicator is bought at Sincerity General Store. The store is open from 9:00 to 18:00 on weekdays, and 9:00 to 13:00 on holidays.
In order to get the Telecommunicator, first, you have to unlock the “Blossom’s Furniture” order. This is done at the Order Symbol in the castle.
The “Blossom’s Furniture” order requires 800 Prince/Princess Points.
If you don’t have enough, these points can be gathered in many ways. Some examples are:
- Talking to villagers will net you 1 PP. This is doubled on Holidays.
- Defeating monsters gives you 2 PP per monster. You can earn up to 100 daily.
- Defeating bosses will get you 30 PP per boss. Bosses only spawn once per day, but luckily, they respawn the next day.
- Completing requests and shipping items gives you various amounts of PP. The more items you ship, or the more requests you complete, the more points you get!
Once the furniture order is unlocked, you simply go to the store during its hours to purchase the Telecommunicator.
Gaining the Necessary Materials
You may have unlocked the Telecommunicator, but you’ll still need to acquire the materials necessary to get your hands on it.
A Telecommunicator requires 50,000 Gold, 100 Lumber, and 70 Material Stone.
- Gold can be acquired by shipping items, opening certain chests, and completing requests.
- Lumber can be obtained by chopping branches and stumps that periodically appear on your farm. It can also be obtained by chopping a Twinkle Tree. By using Corn, 4 Leaf Clovers, or Withered Grass to increase the tree’s HP, it can be used as an infinite source of lumber.
- Material Stone can be obtained by breaking stones and rocks. It can also be obtained by hammering Dungeon Flowers. Like the Twinkle Tree, the HP can be restored by using Corn, 4 Leaf Clovers, or Withered Grass, which will make it an infinite source of material stone.
You’ve successfully bought the Telecommunicator!
But maybe you still aren’t sure what it can be used for…
First and foremost, the Telecommunicator is a furniture item. So you can put it almost anywhere.
We actually have a guide on how to move furniture, so check that out if you aren’t sure how.
After you’ve placed it, you can use the Telecommunicator to then summon the airship! So it works the same as the Selphia Airship and save points — by interacting with it, it allows you to travel to any area accessible by the airship.
Tip: A Telecommunicator should be placed in an area you visit often, such as your bedroom or farm.