|Dish type||Soup Dish|
|Ingredients||1 Rice Flour|
|Where to Make||Kitchen|
|Selling Price||120 Glims|
Noodle Soup is a simple soup dish that you can make in Spiritfarer. It requires only one ingredient (Rice Flower), and this recipe is also Astrid’s favorite food.
What You Need
- The Kitchen
- 1 Rice Flour
With the kitchen automatically introduced to you during the game’s tutorial, you should have no problem getting it.
How To Get Rice Flour
Start by purchasing Rice Seeds at the Furogawa Raccoon Shop, which sells for 70 Glims apiece. Then plant these seeds in your Field until they can be harvested as rice.
After that, head to your Windmill and grind them into rice flour. The process goes like this:
- Go to the mid-level and interact with the compartment to input rice.
- Head to the top floor and interact with the square column. Then, move the window up or down until the little wheel starts to spin.
- Adjust the window accordingly to make sure this wheel keeps spinning. Making sure the ship is always sailing will help with the wind.
- Once done, collect your rice flour at the bottom floor.
If you don’t have a Windmill yet, then our Windmill Guide contains all of the information you need to make this building.
How To Cook Noodle Soup
Just go to your kitchen and input the rice flour inside the oven to start cooking. Once the timer runs out, your soup will be ready. Just make sure you don’t leave it inside for too long to avoid getting burnt food.
And here’s a list of the spirits that will enjoy eating this food:
- Astrid (Favorite Food)
Giving Astrid Noodle Soup will immediately boost her mood, and you will end up enjoying her perks around the ship.
Alternatively, Noodle Soup can also be sold to Raccoon Shop for 120 Glims.
- Noodle Soup Recipe Guide for Spiritfarer