|Dish type||Plain Dish|
|Ingredients||1 Wheat Flour or Corn Flour|
|Where to Make||Kitchen|
|Selling Price||120 Glims|
Bread is a plain dish that you can make with either wheat flour or corn flour.
What You Need
Since it’s a simple dish, all you need to make bread is:
- The Kitchen
- Wheat Flour or Corn Flour
Since the kitchen gets introduced early in the game, you should have no problem building it just by playing through the game.
How To Get Flour
You have two choices for grains when it comes to making flour for bread: Corn or Wheat.
You can start by purchasing the seeds that you want to use (either are fine):
- Corn Seeds (50 Glims, Hummingberg Shop)
- Wheat Seeds (100 Glims, Oxbury Shop)
Once you have your seeds, head back to your ship and plant them in your Field, and keep watering them until they can be harvested.
After harvesting your crops, go to your Windmill and grind them into flour. Here’s how:
- Interact with the compartment at the mid-level and input either corn or wheat.
- Go to the top floor and interact with the square column. Then, move the window (either up or down) until the little wheel starts spinning.
- Adjust the window accordingly to make sure the wheel doesn’t stop spinning.
- When done, head to the bottom floor to collect your flour.
Our full Windmill guide will provide a more in-depth walkthrough of this minigame, along with all other info about building the Windmill and how it works.
How To Make Bread
Once you have your bags of flour, head into your kitchen and put them inside the oven to start the cooking process (you can put in up to 5 bags of flour at once).
Then when the timer runs out, your bread will be ready.
Note: If you leave the bread in the oven for too long, it will become burnt food and will waste your ingredients.
Here’s a list of the spirits that will like eating bread:
Alternatively, bread can also be sold to Raccoon Shops for 120 Glims.